First responders are the backbone of America, protecting and saving lives at a moment’s notice from coast to coast. Serving tirelessly and honorably, often with far too little recognition, first responders deserve a helping hand, and Ford is reaching out to give ours. To salute first responders for their commitment to keeping America safe and secure, Ford is proud to now offer a $500 First Responder Bonus Cash Offer as a token of our appreciation. We hope this offer helps with the purchase of a vehicle worthy of their dedication.
Vehicle Choice Availability:
Available toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2018/2019 Ford or Lincoln vehicle, excluding the following:
- Mustang Shelby GT350®
- Mustang Shelby® GT350R
- Mustang BULLITT
- Focus RS
- F-150 Raptor
- Lincoln Aviator
- Lincoln Aviator GT.
To take part in this offer from Ford, certain restrictions apply. The offer is available exclusively to active members of an eligible First Responder Association, including:
- Police, including:
- Police Officers
- Sheriff and Sheriff’s Deputies
- Correctional Officers
- State Troopers
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers, such as those working for the Department of Public Safety and Central Intelligence Agency; please note that not all Federal Law Enforcement Officers qualify for the program.
- Career Firefighters and Volunteer Firefighters, 911 Dispatchers, EMTs and Paramedics
Occupations that do NOT qualify at this time include:
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol – unless you have a current EMT license
- CERT Team Members (Community Emergency Response Team)
- VIPs – Volunteers in Police Service
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
For more information and to take part in this program, please visit the offer page. The First Responder Bonus Cash Offer requires the use of ID.me, a third-party verification service that is linked to government databases containing First Responder information and eligibility.
When you’re ready to use these benefits towards a new car, truck or SUV, come check out the lineup at Colley Ford!