Features of the 2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
The 2022 Ford Timberline Expedition will be a special edition of the SUV that will be built on the XLT trim. It will come with special exterior and interior design elements, as well as unique equipment. The Timberline will have two engine options: a 3.5-litre V6 or a turbocharged 3.5-litre V6. Both engines will be paired with a ten-speed automatic transmission. The exterior of the Timberline will be distinguished by a unique grille, special badging, and exclusive 21-inch wheels. On the other hand, the interior will feature a unique center stack, a Timberline-branded instrument panel, and special floor mats.
What’s Impressive about the Ford Expedition Timberline 2022?
Ford introduces the new Timberline into the market, featuring a new generation of adventure cars. It’s one of the most versatile SUVs on the trail. On searching online about this car, you’ll find so many positive 2022 Ford expedition timberline reviews. That’s because the car offers so much design, usability and practicability to people who love adventure.
Here are the top 2022 Ford expedition timberline specs:
- Does the Ford Timberline Expedition have Raptor-like Performance? Yes, it does. The expedition timberline 2022 was inspired by the F-150 Raptor’s great performance. It offers you the practicality of an SUV, accompanied by the off-road capability of an adventure truck. The Ford Timberline offers a Raptor-like performance thanks to the high-output 3.5 liter EcoBoost V6 engine. This SUV has the best 440 horsepower and 510 lb-ft of torque.
- Is the Ford Expedition 2022 Timberline More Capable than its Competitors? Yes, there’s no doubt that this car is more capable than its competitors. It’s a perfect choice for off-road enthusiasts. Ford is determined to make a statement in the off-road sector by introducing Timberline. What makes it a great competition is that it’s lighter than the Wagoneer, so it’s easier to handle while delivering more horsepower and torque than a jeep. Timberline’s power guarantees you excellent capability off-road, whether you’re driving through sand, mud or through rocks.
- Does the 2022 Expedition Timberline Offer Any Technological Advancement With Ford’s Timberline, versatility and practicality are included, thanks to the advanced technology. The Timberline has intuitive technology that will keep you informed and connected to the world both on and off the road. It has a 12.4-inch digital gauge cluster where you can view your speed, navigational clues, mileage and off-road data. The central dashboard has a 12-inch or 15.5-inch touchscreen display, which is one of the largest you’ll see around. This touchscreen display gives you access to your smartphone, and apps through the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. It also features a SYNC 4 system which comes with Ford’s Power-Up software. The system offers you over-the-air updates to ensure you enjoy the latest software whenever you are behind the wheel.
- Does it Offer you More Control Off-the-road? Yes, the 2022 Timberline Expedition offers you more control than you can imagine. Due to the advanced technology, this SUV offers you more control and confidence whenever you are on or off the trail. The SUV is fitted with the latest Trail Control technology from Ford, which was first introduced on the Raptor back in 2019. the system offers you cruise control when driving off-road, with manageable throttle and brakes, such that you’ll focus on the trail. Therefore, you can concentrate on navigating tough terrains and climbing steep trails with ease.
- How is the In-class Ground Clearance? Timberline takes the Expedition to another level compared to its competitors. For those that aren’t familiar with this term, ground clearance is the distance you find between a car’s undercarriage and the ground. It’s essential if you’re going off-road. The Timberline has one of the best-in-class ground clearance of 10.6 inches. Ford has also gone the extra mile to add underbody skid plates and extra protection as the Raptor. Therefore, you can have more confidence when navigating through rough terrains.
- Is the Timberline a Reliable Vehicle? Yes, generally speaking, this SUV is a highly reliable option for people looking for an off-road vehicle. Both the 2022 Ford Expedition Timberline interior and exterior offer maximum usability and practicability. What’s more, you’ll enjoy a 3 years or 36k miles warranty for the car, while the powertrain is covered for 5 years or 6k miles.
So, after reading this 2022 Ford Expedition Timberline review are you ready to go on an adventure? Hopefully, you’ve captured the top cool features of the Ford Expedition Timberline.
The Ford Expedition Timberline is worth considering if you are looking for a large SUV. It offers a comfortable ride, plenty of room for passengers and cargo, and a long list of standard and available features. It also has a robust engine that can tow up to 9,300 pounds, making it a perfect choice for off-road adventures. Therefore, if you’re considering purchasing this SUV, colleyford.com should be your next stop.